For wealth and institutional clients seeking comprehensive asset allocation and investment selection, Sterling utilizes its Advisory Solutions team to provide open architecture based solutions. Solutions are achieved by blending multiple investment strategies and asset classes. This combination can include domestic and international equities, fixed income, and alternatives.
The mission of the Advisory Solutions team is to always adhere to a fundamentally driven investment process with a quality bias.
- Open architecture based investment solutions achieved by blending an array of investment strategies and asset classes.
- Strategic and tactical asset allocation (Strategic reflects long-term risk and return expectations (five-to ten-years)). Tactical incorporates current views and attempts to capture excess returns from temporary asset class mispricing (one-to three-years).
- Stringent manager search, selection and monitoring process
- Advanced analytics: in-depth style analysis and performance attribution
- A clearly defined and unwavering dedication to client service.